Are you curious about how much refinished pieces cost?
Take a look at the available pieces for sale as prices are noted with each listing!
But what if you brought in your old furniture to be custom refinished?
Here we take good care of your items and make them loved again!
These prices are for one solid paint color only. Stripping/staining may be achievable depending on your item and at an extra charge. I only strip and stain tops of items, drawer faces and handles if they’re solid wood. I don’t strip veneer. See below for additional options and pricing.
Additional Options (Ex: if an item is a base price of $695 and you’d want a stripped and stained top, the add-on calculation would be $695 X 0.3 = $208.50 add-on price):
- Stripped and sealed bare wood OR stained top – 30% charge
- Stripped and sealed bare wood OR stained handles – 30% charge
- Stripped and sealed bare wood OR stained drawer fronts – 45% charge
- Light Distressing – 30% charge
- Heavy Distressing – 40% charge
- Painted Interior Cupboards/China Cabinet Interior – 40% charge
- Painted Drawer Bottoms – 10% charge
- Painted Interior of Drawers on all sides – 20% charge
- Painted Exterior of Drawers – 15% charge
- Fully Painted Interior and Exteriors of Drawers – 35% Charge
- Drawer Lining – $25/drawer + We can find new paper to suit your item together at the expense of the customer + $50 per trip to Saskatoon if I have to drive to pick them up/look for the right paper, it just depends on what’s in stock at stores. Dani may have some great paper that would match well with your item! Message to see the current stock.
- New Hardware – We can find new hardware together online at the expense of the customer + $50 per trip to Saskatoon if I have to drive to pick them up/look for new hardware
- Damage Repair – We have someone in house that can fix most wood repairs, no matter how scary they may be. Please mention this in your quote since every fix is different!
- Metal Base Addition – Perhaps you’ve loved the look of metal bases lately but didn’t realize you may be able to have one on your own item! Straight lined items work the best for these, but send a photo and we can try and best accommodate you. A metal base can vary per project but for a large dresser roughly $300. It adds huge impact.
To book your custom work in to be refinished CLICK HERE.